It is situated on the east coast of England. Norfolk is a ceremonial county. It is known for its amazing scenery, and fascinating history. This county has a lot of places to visit. Especially for a history buff. A nature lover person will also like it here. One can also seek for a peaceful vacation in the county. Book you Breeze Airways Tickets today!
Top Tourist Places in the Norfolk
- Norwich Cathedral: It is the county’s most popular sites. The Norwich Cathedral has spectacular Gothic style. This cathedral was made in the 11th century. Visit here to see the classy interior. Experience the beautiful looking stained-glass windows. Climb the tower for the views Norwich city.
- The Broads National Park: This is a must-visit place. It is specifically for everyone who love the nature. This is a distinctive wetland region. Which has stunning landscapes. As well as a lot of animals. Tourists like to go birding here. You can also take a walk along the scenic pathways.
- Holkham Hall: This place is a beautiful stately mansion. Which enhance the past of Norfolk’s county? You will find a deer park here. As well as the lovely gardens all around this palace. It was built in the Palladian style. See the lavish chambers and attractive artwork.
- Sandringham House: This is a private home of the British royal family. Sandringham House is yet another historic treasure. It is located in Norfolk. This is a magnificent estate. You can take guided tours of the estate. You will find a church here. In the Church, the royal family attends Christmas services.
- Cromer Pier: Must go to the Cromer Pier. And have the beachside entertainment. This is a Victorian pier. It is popular location for fishing, and crabbing. Here you will see the amazing views of the North Sea. Don’t skip the opportunity to eat some fish and chips. Do want to change the name on your flight ticket? See the Breeze Name Change policy.
- Blickling Estate: It is another essential historical site here. This is a magnificent estate. Which is famous for its Jacobean palace. Which is surrounded by lovely parks and gardens. The visitors may explore the mansion’s luxurious suites. You will find here the year-round activities and exhibitions. This Estate hosts several exhibitions.
- Norfolk Coast: This is a shoreline region. Which provides a lot of outdoor activities in the area? This place is for the beachgoers and wildlife enthusiasts. Here you will find both sand beaches and rocky cliffs. You can have a romantic walk along the Norfolk Coast Path. You may also find secret coves. Gaze animals, and breathe in the clean air. Here on the route, you will find some coastal towns and villages. Those places are also worth seeing. You will find quaint stores, and cafés here.
- Thetford Forest Park: This is a wonderful park. It also is a great place for the outdoor enthusiasts. You will find the miles of hiking trails. You can also go biking here. Picnic areas are also available in this forest. In addition, tourists can also participate in a variety of activities. Such as; Go Ape treetop experiences, and the Segway tours.
A County in England, Norfolk is ceremonial county. It is bordered by the North Sea, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and the Suffolk. This county is historic and rich in culture. Visit this county for a unique and claiming experience. Norwich is the biggest city settlement here. You can have a peaceful time for your family. So, do book your Breeze Airways Tickets today. Do visit the city.