Wireless-N range extender is one of the most used devices that extend your home network router signals. Wireless-N brand network devices are used in worldwide in big houses and apartments.
Here in this article, you will go through the features and web interface guidelines of the Wireless-N Signal repeater, which also helps you to complete WiFi repeater setup. Firstly, we will provide amazing features information and then at the last of the article you will see a simple guide of repeater’s interface. So, why are you waiting, just gather the information written on this short article.
Wireless-N Signal Repeater: Features
There are so many features that Wireless-N WIFi repeater provides to the users. Here, in this section you will see different advantages and features of the Wireless-N device. Let’s get started.
1. Wireless-N repeater gives you boosted internet service with extended area in your house.
2. This device has an Ethernet port that you can use to connect any internet device like computer or laptop to it via network device.
3. It has small LED lights that shows status like internet signal strength, port connection, power supply and more others.
4. It is a plug-in device, so there is no need of any power cord. You just have to insert it into an electric wall socket.
5. WiFi repeater is a small device that you can take with you in business trips and home picnics and use it simply.
6. It also provides a web interface feature that you can use to upgrade the system and adjust the settings and networks of the Wireless-N repeater. You can access it through your computer or laptop via its assigned IP address.
So, these are the amazing features that a Wireless-N range extender device provides to its users. Now, we will focus on the mentioned device interface feature. In below written section you’ll get information about the web interface utility of the Wireless-N repeater.
Wireless-N Signal Repeater: Interface Guide
Let’s get started this informative section that help you to access the interface of the Wireless-N device.
Start Wireless-N Repeater
1. The first thing you have to do is turn on your repeater by plugging in your Wireless-N extender into an electric wall socket.
2. Then, press its Power button given on the front of the device.
Link Computer to Repeater
1. After turning up your router you have to link your computer to the repeater device.
2. For linking, you should use Ethernet cable to make a wired connection between the extender and computer.
Open Browser And Search IP
1. Now, after linking, you must open an updated browser and search login IP address 192.168.1.1.
2. IP will take you to the login interface of the network device, where you have to enter login details (username and password).
3. After typing, just click on the NEXT button given on the screen.
Enter Into Interface
1. Clicking the NEXT button, will take you to the interface page.
2. Here you can simply get the status of the Wireless-N repeater system.
Explore Wireless-N Interface
1. From this interface, you can easily adjust your repeater’s settings and networks.
2. Also, you can update your device’s system by upgrading the firmware.
3. You will also get the facility of enabling and disabling features and programs of the repeater.
The interface information is so important and easy to understand. One more thing that you must apply WiFi repeater login password changes after the first login.
Words of Ending
Here we have reached at the end of this informative article, where you have learned amazing features of the Wireless-N signal repeater. We have also shared the interface guidelines of the repeater. Hope, you have read the entire article and gather knowledge about Wireless-N range extender.